Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Best

The best sound evah?
Pop..........pop..............pop. pop........... pop.......pop.................................pop....pop.
I just put up 8 pints of apple butter!

I mentioned to a friend yesterday that I was going to stop and pick up a bale of straw for the chicky girls on the way home. She said for me to come out to her house and pick up a bale of hay, she had plenty.
Well,,, YEAH! No problem!
So while we were out there, I picked an apple from her tree. She promtly handed me a bag and an apple picker and said "go to town!"
So I did! YAY FOR FREE APPLES!!!
I'm amazed that I got eight jars out of that little shopping bag full of apples.
I'm also amazed that I didn't eat it all before I got it in the jars!

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yes, yay for free apples. I wince at the grocery store prices - even at Wally world. But, I buy them anyway because we all love them!