Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok,, this is nice!!!

For anyone who tunes in here regularly, you know that I complete little assignments and I generally tack them on to the end of my usual posts about my every so boring life in general. I rarely ever identify with any of the products but I say a little something about it and move on. Everyone's happy right?
Today's looked no different but I checked out the link to see what I would be writing about and what a breath of fresh air!! Funny republican baby tshirts! There are always such funny liberal T's and that's cool but rarely do you see any good Libertarian or Republican stuff!
Oh,, and this site has cute baby clothes, too!

1 comment:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

CUTE! They need to make some in big people sizes. :) When Rye was a baby he had a onesie that said, "I'm Tax Deductible." Loved it - obviously, since I remember it 10 years later.