Thursday, October 23, 2008

Slow. I like slow

Not a lot to report.


T1 cracked his head at the roller rink on Tuesday and we had to take him to the hospital. He had/has a concussion. How do you know when you no longer have a concussion? When it stops hurting? That was a nice unexpected expense.


We were supposed to go to Fort Boonesborough on Wednesday but we had to stay home and watch his head do nothing. Yay.


Today we didn't do jack squat. Well,, we did go to Lowes. I had to price some PVC pipe and wood for room dividers and shelves.


I finished a scarf today of my own design. I'll post a pattern soon. I think I'll try to write the pattern down and then test knit it myself. It was a quicky so no big whoop.


We're supposed to go camping this weekend. The weather is going to suck but oh well,, it'll be an adventure.


I haven't done laundry or anything else for that matter for days.


I did cook a turkey and made turkey soup. Yippee.


Wow.. I'm just a bundle of fun aren't I?


Oh,, I did finish a Truly Tasha Tudor Shawl on Sunday. Ravelers HERE.




That's a friend of mine from Knittin' Kittens modeling it for me. That's awful yarn is it not? BLECH! I ran out and was only able to put the trim on one side but it turned out very cozy and nice just the same. I donated it to the Oncology Center at Cabell Huntington. I wonder why that one spot looks so messed up? eh,, no matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This Tshirt and other funny t-shirts are available at http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: