Thursday, April 2, 2009

Testing... VANQUISHED!

Well, not completely but the biggest part of it is done. Today was our big testing day. All of the children were very well behaved while they were taking their tests and we had a pretty good showing. We had a few hiccups that I'll undoubtedly spend the next month cleaning up but all in all I'd say it was a success.

My parent volunteers were awesome. I can't thank them enough. Testing day wouldn't be possible without them.

I'm tired. Man am I tired! I'm going to try and catch a nice snooze before I head out to Mom's Night Out tonight! Whoo Hooo! Mellini's here I come!
-----------
I can't wait for summer, swimming with pool floats, gardening and just warm weather,, how 'bout you?!!
-----------

2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Crystal, thank you for all the work you put into organizing this. We appreciate you! :)

Wholly Duncan said...

APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE-APPLAUSE to Crystal!!!! Thanks for all you do for the rest of us!!!