Monday, March 30, 2009

What's New?

Not a lot, but I've been out of my mind busy. CRAZY busy. This past weekend I rested a bit though. Sorry to disappoint but I just had to!
We have a mega busy month coming up!
Monday- I'm testing 2 boys for their end of year review. That's like 3 hours. Blah.
Tuesday- The first Softball get together for the year. These are always fun.
Wednesday- My Dr's appt for my gallbladder. He's not going to be happy to know that I want to put it off until May.
Thursday- TESTING DAY! Yikes. Am I ready? No, prolly not. Are YOU ready? Yeah, you're ready! Thursday is also Mom's Night Out at Mellinis! I'm going to need it,, lemme tell ya!
Friday- The Brain Expo at Marshall U.
We also have to get some school in and then there's the 75gillion other things I have to accomplish this week.
It makes my head spin to think about it.. really. Next week is just as busy.

Here's the biggest and best news-
TAX DAY TEA PARTY!
April 15th, 12:00 noon
At the Capitol in Charleston
Feel free to contact me if you want any info at cnewmans at yahoo dot com

I'll be there. I hope you will too!

Too early to be thinking about Black Friday? NO WAY!

No comments: