Our Ten Home School Commandments
(aka: what Mom and Dad expect)
1. Be up by 8:30am
2. Be ready to work by 9:00am
3. Get dressed
4. No XBOX or TV until all your work is done.
5. Have a good attitude and don't argue about your school work. It HAS to be done.
6. Finish your work in a timely manner
7. If you have to wait on mom for any reason, grab your leisure book and READ.
8. Do your chores without being told
9. Home School is a privilege, not an excuse to SLACK!
10. Remember, the faster you do YOUR BEST WORK, the faster you can get up and play!