Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

I hope every mama feels loved and appreciated tomorrow! My people treated me today because we'll spend most of tomorrow zipping around to our moms' houses. First of all, Chris got me a awesome Mom's Day gift! He got me a new craft light.
I know, sounds odd doesn't it? Well, I'd scrimped and saved and bought myself one a few years ago and a little over a year later... it broke. $180.00 down the drain. I was so mad. I never even considered buying another one because of the injustice of it all. Well, apparently the OTT brand lights are being discontinued. I can't imagine WHY! ha ha Chris was able to find a different brand of light comparable to my old one. This one is from Daylight . I couldn't be more thrilled. I love it!
Then we all went to dinner. Of course every restaurant in town was packed to the gills so we went to Bob Evans. It was practically a ghost town there. It wasn't one of our best Bob Evan's experiences but it was nice just the same.
Happy Mother's Day all you Moms!
--------------------------------------------
Need new luggage? That would make a nice Mother's day gift, that is, if that's what she wants! Otherwise,, it might send the wrong message! ha ha!
--------------------------------------------

No comments: