Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday


Where did last week go? It went by so quickly. I imagine that the days leading up to the end of the school year will just fly by. There are so many things to do. Every group we are in wants to have an end of the year picnic or party, not to mention it's time to get our portfolios ready for review! Our family calendar is starting to get busy as well. It seems like we keep the roads hot every weekend as long as the weather is nice.
I think I need to get organized. When I plan my days I get so much more accomplished and it feels good too! When I look back over my day and see that I got it all ( or most of it) done, I can give myself a pat on the back.
7:00am Get up
7:45am Leave to pick up mom
8:30am Drop mom off at the hospital
9:00am arrive home and start school
12:00pm Lunch, call and make dr's appts.
1:30pm Go to the bank and make a deposit
2:00pm Guitar lessons
3:00pm Trombone lessons
4:00pm arrive home - straiten house, do a load of laundry, check on mom
5:00pm start dinner
6:00pm Work on portfolios
7:00pm collapse in a heap for a while (gotta schedual a time for ME)
7:30pm go over and check on mom
8:30pm make kids bathe, read together.
9:30pm bed time.
I'm going to make myself a list for every day this week and see what I can get done! You all hold me to it ok?!

No comments: