Love. I see folks getting tagged to do them all the time and think, "why don't they tag me? I wanna play!" So I just enjoy reading everyone elses and move on.
Hate. Seems like big fun until I actually have to come up with answers! ha ha. I also hate putting pressure on anyone else to play along. SO.... I will tag people but don't do it if you don't wanna!
Jennifer, a Charleston area Homeschool mom tagged me with the Seven Random Things About Me Meme.
So here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like to knit but I have an issue with knitter's ADD. I get bored with projects and don't finish them. I have an entire drawer full of WIPs (works in progress)
- I'm practically deaf in one ear. It's a genetic thing. The cilia in my ears are dying. Fun stuff!
- I haven't flown since I was a baby coming home from Germany. Dad was in the Army. I just have never had the occasion to fly. My dad actually has his pilots license and I haven't gone up with him either!
- I've been married for 15ish years, and I don't have any intention of not being married for the rest of my years! I'm married to my high school sweetheart.
- I'm a little (ha!) loud, a little boarish and I don't seem to have an "off position" on my mouth. I tried working on it for a long time but the older I get the more I've decided that I like it that way!
- I love the color pink, no.... bright blue.... well.... light green is really nice... uhmm, I love colors! I love fall because it's colorful, I love spring because of the flowers. I love crayons but not paint. Paint always ends up like mud. Mud is depressing!
- I'm like a raccoon. I love anything that's shiney and sparkly. Jewelry fake and real, although I don't wear much. Sparkly gifs on the net. Sparkly yarn. Fireworks. Sequins. Metallic fabric. You name it, I love it!
Now, seven random people.