Thursday, April 17, 2008

long time no blog.

I just haven't been in the mood. The kids are finishing up their grade appropriate work for the year and all of their extra curricular activities. I've got spring fever, we all do.

I'm old.

I mean seriously. My bod is wearing out long before it should. If I named my ailments you'd think I was 70 years old. I try really hard not to bitch about them, no one wants to hear it. Not only is my body failing me and I feel old, I've just got an old soul. I knit and crochet, I play cards, I do crosswords, I don't sleep much, I like to feed ducks at the park, I get chilly, and finally, I yell at the neighborhood kids to get out of my yard. Before you know it I'll be shopping for the top wrinkle cream. I'd need it now if my face wasn't so fat.

I'll have to tell you all about the white trash old lady thing I did yesterday but not tonight. Soon, I promise.

No comments: