Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Coma

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI couldn't sleep last night. My shoulder hurt and I'd had too much caffine. So I saw the clock say 3am. I knew I was getting up at 4am to go to Kmart with T so I just stayed up. I was fine until I got back home about 8:30am. Then I conked out. I was sleeping HARD. Big Daddy woke me up about noon and said it was time to go up to MIL's house.
Bummer. I want to sleep!
So, off to Dinner. Again, I was fine until I came home. I walked directly to the bed, crawled under the covers and slept till 10pm tonight!
Oh wow,, my clock is really messed up now! Here it is 2am and I'm all bright and bushy tailed!
I need to just make myself go to bed.
Hope everyone's Turkey days were wonderful! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now.... on with the shopping!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: