Saturday, August 23, 2008

We've been invaded

Squeeky voices.


Stinkiness.


Argueing.


Rough Housing.


Sleeping Bags.


Flashlights.




Slumber Party.

Happy Birthday Thomas!

I have more than a 1/2 dozen stinky boys in my tiny eensey weensy house. The noise level is "pert-near" deafening. They are camping out in the yard tonight. Thank goodness for small miracles and good weather. The cats are a nervous wreck and I am well medicated. Thank God for Chris, I couldn't handle this without him here! A gaggle of teen and pre-teen boys need a dad to be around.

They're off to play flashlight tag.

Send Pizza.... and valium.

--------------------------------------

I wonder if there are any franchise opportunities available to take care of these kids?

--------------------------------------

No comments: