Saturday, August 2, 2008

I've Been Really Busy!


There's nothing like thinking you can do something and then finding out that you don't know what you're doing. I do this.. well, a lot. I don't know what they call this disorder of the brain but I really do have it all worked out. In my head, I CAN do it.

I think they call it Stupiditis.

This time it's web publishing. I'd been thinking about putting a website together for a long time. I thought, "Gee, if I can pull it off, maybe I can put one together for our Co-op!"

So I began thinking about it. Not a few weeks later the plea went out.

"Can someone put together a website for us?"

and just like a little kid I threw up my hand and said "ME ME ME!! I'LL DO IT!!"

So I jumped in with both feet. Nothing like a crash course in HTML and FTP to give a person a headache huh?

But you know what?

I think I pulled it off.

It's not beautiful but I learned SO MUCH! I can do this! I even learned how to write and publish a PDF!

I honestly couldn't have done it if dad hadn't come over and give me a quick class in FTP.

Here it is, it's my first website ever so don't judge me too harshly!


Ok, you can judge me harshly if you want. The coolest part is that now I CAN DO IT!! You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

-------------------------------------------------

You can never have too much term life insurance!

-------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Good job Crystal! You did a much better job than I would have. Thanks for the link too....

Anonymous said...

Its AWESOME! Can you do a tutorial, so the rest of us can learn how? ;) hehe (Actually, I am serious, but you prolly don't have time...) :-D