Wednesday, January 17, 2007

T2 finally has his states and capitols memorized. I was beginning to think he'd never get it. T1 and I skipped history today, he had a visitor and wanted to go out and skate (Heelies,, gotta love it) I figured that would be ok. Gotta get some Gym class in sometime eh?
We'll make up for it tomorrow when we get home from C0-op.
I quit my job. Well,,, I chickened out and put my 2 weeks notice in, in written form in the company mail box. No one has called me or asked me anything but I expect to hear it when I get back to work on Friday. It had to be done. More things were not working the way I wanted them to work. Call it a control issue,,, call it being hyper vigilant,, I don't know. I just need to be home. I've felt convicted about this for a long time and I finally got the gumption to do it. I'm sad about the loss of the job though. I loved it.

No comments: