Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where has January Gone?

Can you believe it's the end of January already? I'm glad to see it go personally. I can say with absolute certainty that I hate January. Every year since the children were born, we have been ill for the entire month. Now we just have to survive Febuary and we'll be in the home stretch. This weekend has been a Daddy-polooza for the kids. They ate pizza and played RISK for no less than 5 hours last night. I'm sure they are practicing "sta-tee-ger-ee" to take over the world. Today after our weekly Kroger/Target trip we went to the gun store so that Daddy and the boys could eyeball all the rifles, pistols and various accessories. It's like shoe shopping for men I think. Our particular favorite gun dealer happens to be in a pawn shop so I oogled the earrings. After I'd looked at all the cheap gold I could I went over to perform the ceremonious "I'm ready to go" stand. All three "boys" gave me the pouty lip and the "can we keep it mom?" look. I told the dealer to throw in a pair of diamonds and we have a deal. Daddy decided we'd wait a bit longer, possibly the tax money will go the way of the gun. So my children came home with their thirst for a Glock unquenched (Foil Hat,, there's your word!). Not satisfied they went to THIS website and decided to build their own. Very industrious I think. Daddy helped alot. Here's the results.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: