Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing-a-Day #7 + Mom's Night Out



Today's offering for Thing-a-day is a Snoopy Dishcloth! I made this for mom, she's a Joe Cool fan. It's really tough to get a good picture of a multi-dimentional white dishcloth. Pattern can be found HERE.

On other fronts, tonight was Mom's Night Out for the Home School Moms in our area. It was so much fun! They had half price drinks and appetizers so we just loaded the table up and shared. We chatted and laughed our butts off. (I wish, no butts were harmed tonight!)

3 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

LOVE IT!

Stephanie Appleton said...

Hopefully I will be able to make it to the mom's night next time. Just wasn't going to work last night!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I have a great dishcloth pattern (no snoopy), but it's so easy... I'll have to track it down and email it to ya.