Thursday, March 22, 2007

Today's nature hike

My apologies to all of you guys out there in dial-up land. I had to post some pictures of our hike today!

A CRAZY cute frog we saw

All the animals were posing for us today, wouldn't you agree? I mean LOOK at this turtle!

These (I believe) are Coots.

I was taking a picture of this Red Winged Black Bird on a cattail when he flew off. Kinda of a cool picture!

Some obligatory Canadian Geese.

The "Ts"

Just a cool shot of the creek.

Not the same turtle as above but cute just the same! This one was having a rough time on some rocks and we moved him back into the creek. I hope we didn't thwart any of his travel plans!

Check THIS out! A beaver dam! No sign of the Beaver, but cool just the same!

2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

very cool pics - love the frog and turtle.

Stephanie Appleton said...

Must be spring. We did a nature walk too!