Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big Day

Ahh, it's been a big day.
We had Co-op today. Our class completed our study of the Olympics with a brief study of the geography of China. I sent their binders home with them. It should be a nice addition to a portfolio for those parents who use that option. Before heading to class this morning, I had to run to Office Depot for copies and the Dollar Store for crayons.
After Co-op was skating. Nothing eventful there. No bones broken and nothing bleeding = good skate.
When we came home, it started pouring the rain like gangbusters. I opened my balcony door and curled up under the blankets and SNOOZED. Oh, baby,, you know that was SA-WEET!
That's about all the news that's fit to print. OH, my friend's cow had a baby! I can't wait until she gets her pictures off her camera. I'll post one maybe!
----------------
Do you need new patio furnature? Why not check out Cozy Days for your outdoor furniture needs? They have free shipping right now!

No comments: