Sunday, March 9, 2008

Saturday Snow

Is there a better kind?
No one had to make any dangerous trips to work and we had no obligations.
This made it a great day for sledding. The snow was mostly ice and boy was it slick! You can't tell by these pictures but this is the PERFECT hill . It could only be better if it had an escalator. Ok,, that's just my opionion but whatever... wouldn't want to get any excersize now would we? It's so steep and if you get going fast enough you hit a second hill and keep on going. The kids passed OUT tonight! There were no arguements about bedtime.


Photobucket
Photobucket

By the way, have you noticed that Photobucket has improved their photo editor?!! There's all kinds of fun things to do now! The above pictures are the result of me goofing around with it this evening.
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight!!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Totally spaced on the clock thing. Really f'ed up my thesis schedule... which is why it's 4:20 am and I'm still ...obviously...up and working on it. :(

Neurotic Atty said...

I managed to remember the clock change; however, I did not get out and enjoy the snow. Glad you all did, though!