Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday Night Fever.


The kids and I all woke up with the cough and the buckets of snot.

Lovely.

Who was I kidding when I thought I could get through a whole week of spring cleaning without anyone or anything messing it up for me?

I don't feel really horrible yet but just enough to make me want to lay down every time I start doing something. I've already had this pestilence, I don't want this pestilence again!


Too late I fear.


Anyway... on to the bedroom today. I may only get it done in spurts but I'm going to try and get it done. Ahhh,, it'll be so nice to have a clean boudoir to conveless in! That's what I keep telling myself anyway!
I found a cool unit study/ lesson for the kids this week. Its on Ophthalmic history, how optical illusions and 3D vision works! It's a freebie from the American Academy of Ophthalmology . They'll love this. I picked up a few books for them from the discount table at Borders on optical illusions. They've been obsessed. So I'm totally going to capitalize on this (I hope). If it works, I'm going to feel so triumphant. You see, I found the unit study first. Then I got the books under the guise of "awwh, you're a good kid, here's a book I thought you'd like". Now their hooked and I can make them learn something!
BWWWAAHHAHAHA HA Ha ha ha ha. (evil laugh)
Well,, that's the scheme anyway.. but don't mention it to them.
Off to clean, and then nap, and then clean, and then nap, and... you get the idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of cleaning the bedroom. It would be so nice to have the TV up off of my dresser. A tv wall mount would be awesome!

No comments: