Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Last night was Trick or Treat in our town. T2 went as a "nerd" (I called him the Tech Support Guy)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

T1 went as a "Hippie". I joked that we had a conservative and a liberal!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They both got just enough candy to keep them sufficiently sugared up for a few days
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I didn't get any Mary Janes but I did score a Bit-o-honey and a Mocha Roca!

They had some friends to run around with this year. That made it a whole lot more fun. It's taking ALL of my willpower to keep from eating a Reece Cup right now!
I'll refrain! I will satisfy my Halloween craving by hitting some after holiday sales tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

What great costume ideas!!
I've been eating chocolate for two days now...I have no will power with this much of it around!!!!
I hope you enjoyed the sales!!!

Celestial Freak said...

My hubby was the same as your T2. Funny thing is my hubby IS a tech support guy, but he went as the stereotype for Halloween. He even took my craft glasses and put big black electrical tape on them too.

Fun pictures. Glad everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.